You’re invited to a ‘behind the scenes’ tour of the Civic Plaza
With 5 more sales this week 135 purchasers are now set to call 3 Civic Plaza their new cosmopolitan home. These buyers understand the one of a kind nature of the setting upon which 3 Civic Plaza rests. Now you can too.
Century Group and Surrey City Development Corporation (SCDC) invites you to attend a special “behind the scenes” experience of Surrey’s new Civic Plaza.
This unique partnership enables us to offer you unique access to and a perspective of the symbolic and literal centre of it all at Surrey City Centre.
Attend this VIP site experience and enjoy a bus and pedestrian tour of Surrey City Centre including:
- A rendezvous at the 3 Civic Plaza Presentation Centre at 10277 King George Boulevard, between 102 and 104 Avenue and private bus transportation
- A bus tour of the local area, including the newly completed Surrey Memorial Hospital, the RCMP E Division and the Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Centre
- A guided walking tour of the yet to be opened to the public Civic Plaza, starting at the state of art City Centre Library and then to Surrey’s new and urban modern City Hall
- A detailed overview of the 3 Civic Plaza site including overview of frontage, location of residential and hotel lobby and restaurants and access to SkyTrain
- An aerial site orientation from SCDC’s high rise offices strategically located in Central City Tower
- Bus return to Presentation Centre
Space is Limited So Mark Your Calendars and RSVP Today.
Saturday, November 16
Tour One: 11 am to 12 noon
Tour Two: 1 pm to 2 pm
To ensure this tour is personal and compelling a limited number of participants will be accepted for each tour. So to secure your spot please:
For more details or an update on the selection of residences for sales call 604 763-5156 or visit us at our presentation centre located at 10277 King George Boulevard, between 102 and 104 Avenue.
There is Only One – 3 Civic Plaza